This workshop will explore how climate change impacts the availability of our most important resources of water, energy and food as well as their relationship to one another.
- Opening discussion
- DIY experiment: Ocean acidification experiment.
- Introductory presentation.
- Climate change game developed by the Swedish National Knowledge Center for Climate Change Adaptation at SMHI, together with Linköping university and high school teachers.
- Discussion and debrief after the game.
- Climate Change
- Carbon footprint
- Carbon budget
- Global warming
- Food security
- WEF Nexus
- Sustainable production and consumption
- Understand climate change mitigation and adaptation
- Recognize the connection between climate change and availability of water & food
- Recognize the important role of policy makers and the difficulty of the decisions
- Perceive the WEF Nexus as an interconnected system rather than silos